Olam International was established in 1989 with 1 product in 1 country, trading cashew from Nigeria into India. Today we are a leading agri-business operating from seed to shelf in 70 countries, supplying food and industrial raw materials to over 16,200 customers worldwide. Our team of 62,500 full-time, seasonal, contract and temporary employees have built a leadership position in many businesses including cocoa, coffee, cashew, rice and cotton. We have 47 different products across 16 platforms.
Over the last 26 years, our consistently sustainable and profitable economic and commodity growth has been largely due to a key intangible asset – our people. Over the years, we have nurtured talent who have become business leaders with ambition, inventiveness, entrepreneurism and commitment. They have enhanced our global presence.
Olam commenced operations in Vietnam in 2000, setting up our first coffee factory in the Daknong Province. Since then, we have established an extensive presence across different parts of Vietnam, including our head office in Ho Chi Minh City and regional offices in the Long An, Dong Nai, Daklak, Lamdong, Gialai and Binh Dinh Provinces, and expanded our operations in other South East Asia countries.Today, Olam is the largest exporter of cashews, pepper and instant coffee in Vietnam, investing US$100 million in a state-of-the-art instant coffee facility and running seven large factories with 5,000 employees across Central and South Vietnam. We are also the third largest exporter of green coffee and a large buyer of Vietnamese rice. Olam currently supplies cotton, wood products, dairy products and wheat into Vietnam.
We have established sustainability programmes for black pepper, coffee and cashew. We are excited about our future prospects here as the country has huge potential in agriculture.
OLAM TRAINEE PROGRAM
Promote your career with our Trainee Program every year!
The Graduate Engineering Trainee Program has been designed to provide holistic exposure to the GET by having rotational stints in Production, Quality & HSE areas. The training duration will be of one year post which the GET will move into an independent Supervisor role in Production/Quality/HSE.
2/ Selection Process
To make the recruitment process an enjoyable experience we have provided some tips below:
Application Screening -> Testing -> Interview
3/ Interview Tips
- Be honest and share with us your own experiences/achievements in your academic life, extra curriculum activities and professions (if any).
- Ensure you arrive on time for the campus interview and that you feel relaxed and presentable
- Engineering graduates of the 2017 batch from Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical & Production engineering streams, Food, Industrial Management
- GPA (Grade Point Average): above 6.5/10 for Bachelor and 7.5/10 for Diploma or equivalent
- Honest, proactive, innovative, self-motivated with an ability to drive results
- Self-aware, good interpersonal & teamwork skills
- Leadership potential
- English fluency is a MUST
– Vui lòng nộp hồ sơ TẠI ĐÂY