(TRỰC THUỘC TẬP ĐOÀN ON SEMICONDUCTOR CỦA MỸ)
Số 10, đường 17A Khu Công Nghiệp Biên Hòa II, TP. Biên Hòa, T. Đồng Nai
THÔNG BÁO TUYỂN DỤNG
ON Semiconductor is driving energy efficient innovations, empowering customers to reduce global energy use. The company is a leading supplier of semiconductor-based solutions, offering a comprehensive portfolio of energy efficient connectivity, sensing, power management, analog, logic, timing, discrete, and custom devices. The company’s products help engineers solve their unique design challenges in automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, medical and military/aerospace applications. ON Semiconductor operates a responsive, reliable, world-class supply chain and quality program, and a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions.
1. NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
– New Package and Technology Development.
– Involve in tooling design, new material exploration, new generation die technology characterization and new technology of assembly for semiconductor industry
– Troubleshooting the issue during development stage with analytical and technical skill
– Exploring new technology in the market and competitor movement.
– Develop process flow for new package development in semiconductor.
Qualifications & Experience
– Degree in Mechanical, Mechatronics Engineering, Electronic…
– Fresh candidates is preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
– Good communication in English.
– Semiconductor processes and Material knowledge on polymer, wire, and solder or a very quick learner and walk extra miles to pick up new knowledge.
– Equipment and tooling design and hands on experience.
– Proactive and initiative to look for solution
– Able to work independently
– Understand Design of Experiment and process characterization.
– Min level 3 AutoCAD application.
– Added advantage with SPC software application such as JMP and statsgraphic software.
– Understand solid state of semiconductor especially on integrated circuit design and application.
2. PRODUCT ENGINEER
– Set up test program & test jig for new model in production line.
– Revise test program or optimize test condition.
– Analyse test defect unit to detect root cause.
– Drive test scrap improvement.
– University graduate in Electronic or Mechatronic
– To work as test engineer at semiconductor, electronic equipment company is preferred.
– Good English skill
Please apply online your Resume (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Before 30 Oct 2017